Thursday, May 8, 2008

Updates

Keeping up with number one and practicing each day (shoot... except today, I'll have to hit it before bed).
The only other thing that really moves me forward on the list is #31 lunch pencilled in with Pam for next Thursday.
Yikes, now looking at #32... really wanted to hit Diana's class for this, but thought there would be a bit more time. :S
Since the doctor said there are probably adhesions on my feet and the plantar fascia are tight... been stretching and using this arch-mate massager three or four times a day and it seems to be helping... so at least something good came out of it.
That's about it... really boring, sorry. :P

2 comments:

Latharia said...

Boring or no ... it's all progress! Trust me ... boring is "ate a vegetable." :D

crs said...

thank you so much for looking at my blog :) i just started my 101 list, and trust me, I understand how it feels to get behind, and then say 'uh oh, i better get on track' :) good luck, i'm sure both of us will make it!