Sunday, May 4, 2008

Let the Sunshine In



It's a gorgeous sunny day and Hubby and my youngest are out throwing ribs on the barbie. :D

Feeling much better... thanks for your words of support! Starting to see ways to do the things that might be hard. It's meant to be challenging right? We have to find a way to commit to what is important to us... kinda the point... whada ya think?

#1 and #5 Went to a 90 minute Yoga class at Yoga Among Friends... and feel really GREAT! This is much better for the body then my usual Sunday type activities that include; playing spades on an online league, visiting all my favorite websites, creating new choreography for classes (searching threw videos on YouTube or surfing TurnStep ...so in other words sitting all day).

#75 Rented Juno, and we'll watch that with dinner... plus we had hugs and chats.

KK... time to eat and have that Q-time. :P

5 comments:

Latharia said...

Yay! Go you! :D I am so glad you were able to get in some high quality yoga time on Sunday ... and your body responded positively, too!!

Bethany said...

What did you think of Juno? Sounds like a great weekend!

kimz said...

Yoga was great!
I liked Juno... the girls had already seen it and wanted to watch it with me. So that was nice. I don't know that I'd recommend it, but I'm glad we watched it.

NathanRyder said...

I quite liked Juno when I saw it :) It's an interesting film, and I enjoyed it, but I don't know which of my friends I would recommend it to...

Anonymous said...

I liked Juno. Saw it a couple of months ago. I found the dialogue very interesting, and it was funny at times & heartbreaking at others...