Saturday, May 10, 2008

Stars and Magic

The horoscope looks okay... but something in the stars sure feels strange to me. Maybe I should ask mom my time of birth and see what the rising sign is trying to pull.
Thinking of asking my boss to post some etiquette guidelines on the group-x door... people just seem to think they should be able to barge into class doing their own thing and being very disruptive... chased someone out today and Thursday. :S
#1 and #5 Stayed after for Yoga. =D
#75 Had a really nice chat with my youngest and some hugs. Oldest had a Snowflurry (grade school level... she helped with) event and then started her first day at her new job.
For some odd reason I got this song stuck in my head... it gave me such a taste for it... had to seek it out (I don't have any Olivia Newton John CDs or anything). Does that ever happen to you?
Anyway, here it is.... Magic


Wow this is so 80s lol.
Hey, I use to wear my hair sort of like that! I'll prove it...













Toldja! I even wore headbands... man I was cool. :P

2 comments:

Latharia said...

You're still cool to me, chickie! :D

gexx said...

just found your comment... yeah, I've found it hard to concentrate doing yoga by myself. I know it's counter-intuitive, but I feel insecure/unsafe unless I have someone there. That's why it's an actual real goal. To be able to *do* it means that I've gotten over it. ^^
(secondarily it also means i have space and a floor clean enough for it)
Good luck with your list!