Friday, April 25, 2008

Up-Side-Down

Yesterday I spent a few minutes outside practicing since the weather was nice and when imagining what to do an image of the backyard and doing a headstand came into mind. Things really do look different up-side-down. In fact, I could see a pop-up tent in a neighboring yard that somehow couldn't be located later while right-side-up. Also noticed a large bird like a hawk or an owl land in a treetop... not sure I would have seen him otherwise.
I crossed a few things off my list today... nothing terribly exciting, just managing some accounts. But it's exciting to go paperless by next fall. Do you think that should count as living greener?

2 comments:

Latharia said...

SWEET!! :) [I wrote a longer comment ... but blogger ATE it!]

Bethany said...

It totally counts as living greener!