Saturday, April 26, 2008

Strangers and FRIENDS

#90 Registered four books including Strangers in Death by JD Robb on Book Crossing and put it on my reserved shelf for my new friend on Good Reads. I'll be "releasing" it to her on Monday and she's so excited. The other three went on my available shelf ...happy to share them!
Also brought a book into Bally this morning to release and leave on a treadmill before class... but when I stopped by to give them the heads up, my new friend at the front desk wanted it. hehehe Second time that has happened. I should be sneakier about it... but hate to think of the books being dumped or sitting in lost and found.

Both of these book sites have been so fun to participate in and I value the friendships being made!

#1 and #5 Stayed after my Step class for a Yoga class... felt a bit distracted by some foot pain but it was still worth it.

#42 Done! Added the Pilate's book to the "to read" list. That was an easy one. :P

1 comment:

Latharia said...

You go girl! And I don't think there's anything wrong with you handing your books to people ... of all the books I've left (I think about 60 now), only about 6 of them have actually been picked up/registered by other people! I also hate to think of them just lying around, possibly even getting thrown away!