Tuesday, April 22, 2008

POOP! on my list

Focusing on lists reminds me of a funny story.
I had written a shopping list and was reviewing it before the girls and I headed out for the store. Everything seemed to be fine until I got near the bottom of my list where I had written "POOP".
I couldn't for the life of me think of why I would write this. I had (at that time) two cats, ginnie pig cages to clean, and one of the girls was still in diapers... or at least I was still wiping tushes... So my life certainly had enough poop in it. I was baffled, but finally realized I meant to write "POOL"... just wanted to pick up a little pool for the back yard to splash around in and cool off.

Well, there is no "poop" on my 101 list. I have it up and the page is looking how I want it. I added the url to the master list online.
Been waking up a little early to try and get everything done in the mornings and get to work a bit earlier... it's not on my 101 list, just a mental list. I've been stretching every morning using some poses from A Morning Cup of Yoga but I really can't call it Yoga since it's interrupted by too many thoughts and trips around the house gathering things I need or whatever.
It's been easier than I thought it would to add asana (#1 on my list) each day... just staying after class each morning to do it. But #3 will be really hard!
I weighed myself and have been eating pretty healthy. :D

1 comment:

Latharia said...

Love to see you changing & growing. Even if there's a shortage of poop on your list. ;) Today, at Petsmart, Chris told me she needed to get some cat poop. I knew she meant litter, but I offered to give her some of our cat poop & save her money. :D