Thursday, July 31, 2008

HAPPY FEET!

Ecstatically happy to have completed #88! Got the new foot leveler orthotics Wednesday night. I could cry I’m so happy! It’s been almost three years struggling with foot pain and other related injuries up the spine. The old orthotics were like trying to get use to walking around with bricks in your shoes… these feel pillow-y and comfortable… it will still take some getting use to. The old ones pushed my foot out… with these I can now walk on the medial side of my upper foot… the bones are cracking like crazy trying to adjust and the muscles in my feet feel a bit tired… I’m very hopeful that they will be just what I need.
Let’s celebrate with this cool montage from Moulin Rouge…


2 comments:

Caffeinated Weka said...

Good on you! I've worn orthotics for a few years after having a ligament in my ankle reconstructed. I get a new pair last year and know exactly what it's like to try to get used to walking differently, but it's worth it to eventually be pain free. Enjoy!! :-)

Latharia said...

I'm so glad you're all bouncy in your feet! :D Lots for you to celebrate this month!!