Thursday, December 18, 2008

#87 DONE!
Wow!
I can hardly believe that I get to tick this one off already.
To be honest I wasn’t sure I could do it and was very willing to put it off.
There hasn’t been a whole lot of ticking off items lately or blogging about much.
This makes up for it. It’s definitely the hardest most dreaded task of all 101.
Are you wondering what #87 is yet?
Only those very close to me know what it is since it’s marked "private".
I quit smoking. It’s been over a week and it’s still hard but I’m hanging in there. Those commit lozenges are helping.

4 comments:

NathanRyder said...

Hey! Hope you're well; I kind of dropped off the radar with work and stuff over the last few months, hoping to be blogging more over the next few weeks and in the new year!

Good to see you're achieving your goals! :D

Bethany said...

Great job! That one is most certainly a biggie!

ragity ann said...

Hi Kim--long time! Congrats on crossing off such a big item off the list! I'm going to try to keep up with blogging and fellow "101-ers" this upcoming year. Best of luck!

Latharia said...

AWESOME!!! I have confidence you can stick with it, too! *hugs* It HAS been too long since we've gotten together. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!!