Wednesday, April 22, 2009

#3 DONE! Got up early for a week to practice Yoga… in fact finishing week three! This has been a wonderful habit and great way to get my daily practice in. Just didn’t think that with all the classes I teach this would be manageable. But even with 5 classes on a given day… been still getting my practice in AND working out! Still too hard to tally mark #1 :S
#5 Yoga Among Friends and Bryan Kest at home (4)
#19 gave inventory away as a gift… still more to purge but it’s a start.
#22 DONE! Completed Yoga Fit Level 2 training! It also helped to bring me back to my own practice and journal daily.
#25 (almost) DONE! Have met all the criteria for my AFAA cert… just waiting for it to come in the mail.
#45 DONE! Burned a CD for Jim (actually 2… should I take double credit?)
#59 DONE! The curtains are hung!
#86… got a prescription for a mammogram… now I just have to schedule it strategically so it’s after that tender time of the month… and I’m a little scared… been putting it off. :S

1 comment:

Latharia said...

I get you on #86, TOTALLY. I will go with you and beat the crap out of any tech who tries to treat you bad!!!